Thursday, April 3, 2008

TAGGED

This quiz is dedicated to XINYING (yes, you! hah)
here goes...
Q1) 7 things/people that make u smile
Ans: my family; my friends; PURPLE?! ; cute stuffs ; the blue blue sky.. ; the As i will get in A Levels?! ahaha. [ I'LL GET IT! ] hahah, ; kids/babies?! sorry, im not a paedo. but they just make me smile =D

Q2) 7 things to do to win my heart
Ans: be ultra nice, share intimate things for 30 mins and stare deeply into my eyes for 4 mins. HAHAH. taken from GP, science of love. anyway, i just turned into a bull and shitted. sorry. HAH, anyway, the most impt things is to love me alot. tts all. =D
Q3) 7 things i believe inAns: everything.

Q4)7 things i am afraid ofAns:
hmmm? faith will wanna say everything. BUT, 7 greatest frights : dark, butterfly, eerie stuffs ( knw wht im talking abt.. ) , heights? , strange things!? , dogs or shld i say things tt move ard my legs... freaky aint it? , and most importantly the feeling of abandonment. well, im castrophobic. pple knws why. hah. =(

Q5) 7 things i do everydayAns: well, wht shld i say?! the mundane!? well.. wake, eat, bathe, sleep, study, sing, music? HAH. yey, music's in my life. =D

Q6) 7 things i want to see right nw
Ans: a fairy godmother that tells me, i will turn u pretty, rich, healthy, intelligent and everything u wanna be! ahahaha.. next, i wanna see a calendar that notes public holiday for the rest of the year, or years. then, i wanna see.... hmmm.. my history paper!... seriously.. why wun he give it back?! keeping us in suspense. anddd... i'll wanna see beautiful beautiful things?! libra has a thing for beauty. which is why i dislike the mirror.. >.< ... i wanna see everything else in frt of me, coz i cant imagine myself not able to see anything ( i just acted like the blind in lit class today, that short moment irritated me... feels so frustrating to feel the way toeverything.. )

Q7) 7 people i want to do this quizAns: kelvin, jackson, kenny, lester, elaine, amanda, faith ( write it on a piece of paper and hand in to me. by this week, or i'll call your parents. hahah ) , who else reads my blog?! i duno!! hahaha

No comments: