Saturday, April 5, 2008

i wanna scream, someone bring me to the beach.
going to cp to mug tmr. muscles totally ache.
not from today's 5 stations but more of yesterday's running and jumping...
and 2.4 on monday. like wht?!?! with my muscles and my cramping abdomen.. .aoowww.. im not gonna run man... but did well for the 5 stations tho, broke many of my own records... standing broad jump and shuttle run was amazing... 186!! i can jump over the guys of 183 club and they will go unscathed. cool huh. hahaha. anyway, the fact that i jumped over my own height isnt amazing. coz everyone shld jump over my height. hahaha. shuttle run was nice too.. i will usually retard during turns but this time was so much better... 10.77.. ok la..for a non-sports cca person. its considered commendable. and i got A for sit and reach as well.. for a woodblock, its amazing too. hahaha. yay. but 2.4 will spoil it again... GAHHHH... i cant run long distance... and i realise that my periods always come when i have to run 2.4... for 4 years consecutively. wow. hahaha.. why cant they let me run at ease?!!

but i really still feel like screaming and going crazy... bring me to somewhere secluded so that doing crazy stuffs will not seem too crazy... yawns. aight. gonna do econs...
have fun pple... in whtever u are doing..
and rmb!! absomusiclutely!!! =DD

No comments: