Thursday, April 17, 2008

butterflies.

whats with butterflies recently..
firstly they raid my tummy..
and now they haunt me physically..
the journey from sch to the mrt station was so embarrasing..
butterflies jumping out of no where...
and this man got a shock and frantically looking at the grass patch..
thinking i saw something very grotesque or something...
(it is btw. fluttery things)
i've been feeling fluttery and i dunno why.
okay maybe i do. =/
maybe im just trying to convince myself that is not..
but escapism sometimes don't solve everything??
god has pranked me enough..
enough of heartaches?
is he going to return me all the bliss that he hid away from me for so long?
or had he forgotten to add it in to my life?
haha. talking to wifey just now made me recap all of it again.. ><

and my tummy is churning.. >< hungry i suppose..
my appetite grew smaller... cant finish food now..
counting down the days to drama nite, to concert, and to stepping down...
im gonna mug hard every single day aft concert.
i'll make sure the missing of england trip will be worth it.
it gives us motivation either way...
demoralizing but drives me on..
to show that i'm not dumb...
and that i've fully utilized the week they spent there.
im gonna work extra hard for the fun they have over there...
yes... and i will fly to places after my As proudly...
yupp. lyn sis, if u're reading this.. i may wanna fly over for a few weeks..
=D but u gotta teach me jap tt is.. heh.

okie.. my room is in a mess... ><
gotta continue packing.. =DD
and my tummy's growling...
roarrrr!!!
bye!

No comments: