Sunday, April 13, 2008

stoney.

econs make me feel stoney.
dun feel like moving my hand at all..
and my paper's still as blank as ever..
hahah, just came back from a round of shopping for concert stuffs.
bought my pants. ( i like it =D ) hides all the fats. HAHAH
and the lady actually gave me and theresa the "aww so sweet , she has big bucks look"
lol! utterly wrong imagery. i think its just the height.. tsk!
saw the trailer for "superhero movie" hahahha.. i think its a must watch..
damn funny... LOL... and i think my tummy is growling... ><
i'm almost done with memorizing the scores... yayness
finished the glass menagerie
left with 4 econs essays.
yawns...
thinking of work makes me sleep..
aight... gotta go nua abit before i do work. lol

mood : mild.
song of the day: White Love Story - As One =D
line of the day: AHhhhhhhh, i wanna quit school

No comments: