Friday, April 25, 2008

its been ages since i last typed in chinese...
theresa's essay made me wanna write something too. hahaha.
its been a shitty week for me and her..
my earphones died.. not like i want it to..
not like i want my earphones to keep dying...
so its really no point screaming at me over earphones..
it alrdy died.. wht can i do?!! i promise i'll take more care of it this time..
had ajisen at J8 just now and mr kwek was there..
his wife is really pretty. heh
ok.this week's really really bad.. ><
tmr : theres this supposedly choir outing.. but it clashes with my tuition.
hmmm.. gonna catch a movie tmr.. alone i suppose. dun mind trying watching a movie alone..
hah. definitely, maybe or superheroes?! one emotional one really funny..
ok.. maybe i need something funny to cheer me up.. but watching a funny movie alone feels kinda sad... hahahaha.. okay. whtever....
going vivo to get my wallet also i supppose..and head down for tuition...
dun mind some time alone tmr... perhaps easier to help me sort my own thoughts out..
was very messy this week...
bad bad bad....

sunday: hmmms.. i kinda miss the airport..
dun mind going there...
and i think i might again.. need the time alone.. =X

No comments: