Monday, April 28, 2008

bad me.

aahh.. okay.. i feel so bad for not wanting him to take the same lift as me..
i mean... i dunno 'what he will do la... after all... him killing me wldnt be illegal...
he has the "rights" to... based on medical reasons i guess...
but i nearly died when i saw him at the lift....
then i took a deep breathe and run him and i kept pressing the close button..
omg.... tt was so mean.. i know its mean.. but i was really really scared...
luckily he continued to wait outside...
so i just stop breathing until i was safe inside the lift..
this is the only one time where i really want to be left alone in the lift. hahaha..
irony... in times of emergency.. i rather feel trapped. LOL.. den having something happen... ><

hahahaha.. okayy.. YAY angela!! i hugged u! lol
and so sorry kelvin! hahahaha.... ur com suck.. not my fault! lols...
but i hate to reformat coms.. so im like totally sorry about it.. yeahhh. but im not sending u emoticons!! hahaha!
neway... happy to be on track for math.. other den revision la.. but tutorials im on track..
and my econs i nearly done!! YAY!!!! more time to aud! LOL
okayyy... crap.. i think im gonna be paralysed from spamming keys...

and my dinner's nice.. daddy warmed it up for me before i reach home.. so nice.. heh!
yupp..eating my dinner now...
spamming keys later..
tralalala~ bye!!!!!!

hahahhaa.. and for one more time.. i wanna clear my name!!!!!!! i am FULLY 100 PERCENT STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!! =D

No comments: