Saturday, April 28, 2007

so much to do, so little time.

Is everyone rushing PI now??? Are you rushing tutorials?? Are you cramping pages and pages of information in to your brain that is only filled with DuLus WaNas and Geishas???

Lets Jiayou fellow choir members.. and my friends in JCs and Polys.... the "second last" phase of education.. lets chiong it over...

and people.. its 9 more days.... just less than 30 hours of practices... and.. choir'll perform a miracle for ms ong..

i'm rather excited now.. cant wait for the choral exchange and gain the precious comments and knowledge that Mr Nelson Kwei will be giving us.

however, the DEADlines (tmr) for PI , Chinese Essay , History (4 essays) and 3 math tutorials are breathing down my neck...

i have only about 20% knowledge of what we should have for school.. i'm worried but, i cant control the natural shutting of my eyelids in every lectures and tutorials.

my family's been complaining to me everyday, so the more for the need to prove to them that i'm not wasting my time and that we can be a GOLD choir.

at times, i do feel displaced.

but, i believe, i'll tide over this insecurity...

my highly sensitve character is not something i can change over night,

but each day, i feel it growing.....

and with each day, i feel worse...

each day, the tall walls surrounding me grows to be more threathening.....

No comments: