Thursday, April 26, 2007

patient of the day

my body cldnt take it. dint go school today.
however, going for choir later..
and the phglem is like clogging up my throat and nasal passages.
god, u aint helping.

anyway.. i was highly pissed myself...
after the consulation, i went down to the pharmacy, to wait for my medicine (fyi, its my first visit to a poly clinic ) .. so i sat there....waiting waiting waiting.... an hour passed and the clinic was practically empty.. and.. my number had not been called yet... finally.. i asked faith and she told me that i had to register or do something before getting my medicine. so... i approached the staff and she told me i had to leave my prescription in the box before they can prescribe for me. so in short, i waited for more than an hour in vain.....

yawns.. i feel so dumb......and wasted my precious one hour.... gahhh.....

scream scream scream... im done with the screaming.....

now..back to work..

No comments: