Sunday, January 24, 2010

so much to say, but no idea where to start.
i don't really express myself well.
too many things i cant explain.
been wanting to use the right words, but i'll end up using wrong ones.
i hope mastering communication helps? but i seriously doubt so. hahaha

my gastric feels kinda messed up now. cereal dint really help. ):

watched gossip girl again. started on vampire diaries. bad time to start i know, but i couldnt resist.
cant wait for valentines day to come out. then again, no valentine to watch with. hahah..
officially gave up on horoscopes and zodiacs. yeap. like what mr busy said just now, how can there be 12 fates?! I've found my own faith. I'm new with this, and i'm still learning. I hope my heart will be filled then.

okay, i've yet to do the tutorial for tmr. guess i'll do it tmr during break. hehe.

good luck to the cheer team. sorry for backing out again and again. but then again, i've never been part of it, all the hard work all of you had put in. i don't want me to go in and ruin things.

nope, thats not the inferiority complex kicking in. though i wouldnt ignore the fact that its been there all along. but its for the best. (: as for the inferiority complex. hmmmm. i'm sure i will see a change soon. I WILL start BELIEVING, in myself and in Him.

okay, back to work. and everything else, it'll be sealed and corked up for today.


so much uncertainties.

No comments: