Saturday, January 16, 2010


I see my peers hitting the big 2. Oh dear, time flies and I'm growing olddd. On bus 27 right now and the bus was swerving like no ones business. I should supposedly balance better with my low cg. But apparently not. One of the commuter was amused by how much I swerved and how hard it was for me to hold on to the handles up there. Know she wasn't being rude. She smiled at me. Odd way to make someone smile! Hahah but at least I did (: waiting for Shihui at he busstop. Traveling is convenient in sk, (esp when I'm staying at he expressway) BUT just not to NTU. The express bus service is coming soon , though I Wun see the need for it this sem. Would like to try it out though, hahah. It feels like old time, taking school bus.

My voice is halfway back, but I still can't sing ): can't hit certain notes. Aargghh, really miss singing. If my voice dun ever come back I'll be so freaking sad.

I see Shihui bus! Seeya
Unwritten

No comments: