Friday, January 8, 2010

7 New Habits

This is a +ve post!!!!!

NOTE TO SELF:

1) see a doc ASAP

2) NO MORE EMO POSTS!!

3) NO MORE self hate situations!!
i'm just gonna put my best to everything. and if i still suck, i would simply resign to fate. no one's born perfect eh?

4) OPEN MY EYES and OPEN MY HEART.
looking back into the past, realised many things i've missed. Beautiful things are everywhere, i just need to discover them, right? My heart tells me the wrong things sometimes, but well, theres always my friends to help me judge eh? whats right and whats wrong.....

5) MOVE ON.
lingering in the past way too often. mistakes made, damage done. so, lesson learnt?

6) GPA 4+
this is to pull up my really cui GPA from last sem. Therefore, no more late nights, no more intensives trainings, no more stoning, and most imptantly, no more sleeping in lectures and tutorials. NO MORE. pinch me everytime i do sleep okayyy?!?!?!?!!?! AUNTIE U SEE THIS!? wake me up everytime i sleep!!!!!!!

7) Regain my patience.
too much adrenaline rush my bro says. Increasingly combustable. stayed away from home for too long i suppose. been popping back now and then lately so that i don't forget how i survived my 18 years at home. i get angry easily lately, at myself only actually. I am still nice, but not a push over anymore. (:

hmm... cant seem to think of anymore at the moment. LAST but not least be HAPPY? hahhas, not a huge problem since i find amusement in anything. oh!!! and dance dance revolution is actually quite fun. i wanna secretly go play again. and Alvin is damnnn zai !!! oh! Alvin just reminded me of the movie i wanna watch!!!!!! we need to watch it soon!!!! school is starting!!!!!!

IHG and Sentosa totally burned me. I miss my voice!!!!!!! It was gone yesterday. now i'm left with a really husky manly tone. wonder what my voice will become... i don't mind having a less kiddy voice ! so lets hope i retain a little bit of the bass tone after this cough. my physique and my voice totally label me as a kid please. hahaha. I AM NOT.

i want nice music. so please spam with songs aight?!?!??!!?!?

OH . sudden urge to play dai di. hahahaha.

9am foyer tmr
training at hall 2
match at 2
go home after match?

mmmm..... i need to get a few things done, but my mum will so kill me if she see me burnt like this. HAO HAO HAO???

No comments: