Thursday, March 13, 2008

T3

Bonjour!!
taking a break to print math stuff and rot..
been doing nth the whole day...
except eating and sleeping and tv..
hahaha, forgot about block test suddenly...
and tt felt good..
=X
been looking for the mock paper for the whole hour..
they shld just have huge labels and neon signs to link us there la!
such an impt thing yet hidden in such a secluded place. ahhaha
issit just me??
anyway... been mugging at T3 macs...
totally rocks.... nice ambience,
it feels "out of the world"
beautiful alieniation i wld say.
at least to me it is..
POPEYE'S was DAMN NICE...
the food rocks.. and not to forget the cartoon which i haven watched in ages
i rmb i cried watching it. hahaha... coz popeye nearly wasnt in time to save Olive from that terrible monster. hahaha.
anyway.... jiayou for those who are chionging as well..
yupp!!

and i so want to clear my name... prank msges are initiated and sent by faith yang. ( i was of no involvement, other seeing my phone being violated )
yes. i want back my name, my identity.
i'm coming clean..

No comments: