Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Last day of mugging for some time. at least.

Was studying at the library today again, with lester.
piles of books at our table, printed copies as well.
literature becomes a drag when you have examinations.
when theres a time limit and an exam scope.
damn the examinations.
damn the system.
damn!

I was just sitting at the same spot today and saw this quite cute guy. perhaps a tall version of ***
(hahaha. sorry bout the *** ) Oh well, he felt like a nice guy. HAH.
i was stoning and just looked at him while stoning, and i think he sorta realised that im "looking" at him. Right, amusing things happens between strangers. hahah
ok, i've got no idea why i'm still here. And since this is merely a textbox, i don't think it can, in any way, shoo me off this page.. argh, tmr's paper will be total thrash.
In the very first place, we have got no idea what kind of questions will be out to kill us, and we have not in much ways practiced for these 2 books, let alone an identity paper. what the hell is that? My England trip is so not my dream come true. its a say-bye-bye-to-me thing now. RAHHHHHHH. london bridge is falling down falling down falling down.....
ok, that was random, but thats me, welcome to my life. yerh. HAH
watched jeff duhman. omg, he totally rock my world!!
his humour and everything... the thing is... hes talking to himself!! which amuses me alot.. LOL..
i will post some vids of him up here soon. and trust me, ur sides will ache too.
aight. gotta go. yawns.
hate this.
BYE!

No comments: