Friday, March 28, 2008

slackerz

hey peeps!! =D today aint so bad after all..
cancelled the optician thing and went home to sleep.. after all its like damn rush...
sighh,.... canceled my date with my mum. hahaha.
anyway.. sorta looking forward to the sports carnival thing.
and PILLOWMAN. =D and my mumma's birthday.
another round of singing..
omg.. im really hooked on singing now.. hahhaa
i hear music in me! lol... music is my food.
poor neighbours...i will prolly receive a warning letter soon.
or they will put me in IMH or smth... quite near my place somemore. hAH!
had a rotter's life today, but had tuition so not soo bad...
omg... Jin Zi Cong really damn nice la!! hahahaa...
i want a guy like him too! hahaha.
O well, if u describe men and women as magnets... men will prolly be the north.. and out of all the south females.. im the only north one...
repelling those guys away...
HAHA. ok, i really have weird metaphors running in my head..

aight! gotta go sleep!!
tata pple!!
LOVES..
MWAHH

No comments: