Thursday, March 6, 2008

| - EILEEN |

modulus don't work for me.
went for the well being rep meeting today.
the role play thing and the situation...
feels really like me after getting back my econs paper everytime
and i think the counsellors methods will really make things worse la..
whts with... " i knw how it feels.. NO ONE KNOWS HOW IT FEELS. IT WILL ONLY MAKE MATTERS WORSE SAYING THAT. "
haha, and thinking about it made me close to tears at the point of time
been really tired and sick recently..
both physically and emotionally..
and whatever that is...
i feel like i really need the peace and quiet in my thundering mind
need some kind of solace and solitude.
some time to really space out and just clear the loads in my heart and mind
and my water bill been really high..
i guess my water tap's faulty...
needa plumber..
needa tailor, to sew back the wounds.
needa surgeon to put up the plaster smiles
need an architect to build up the walls that crumbled.
need a LIFESAVER, to save my life from the drowning waters

need a BREAK.

im faulty. spoilt and malfunctioned

No comments: