Sunday, May 20, 2007

PW totally sucks..

yes. as wht i just said. PW is nt something u'll wanna do, not over a thousand dollars. trust me.
ok.. maybe its just me, i dunno.. but my friends are all experiencing problems too.

so far, i've got no idea how to list my contributions, nt becoz i did too much i cant count but becoz i think i cant find any... other den editing one or few sentence in my latest gpp.

i've gt no idea wht the project is actually about..... and... given my puny brains which makes it harder for me to comprehend everything... i cant do anything!!!!!

arggghhh.... i'll try to do the GPF the next time... yes.... so... if any of the members are seeing this...... please do not finish or do majority of it.. coz by the time iwanna do. its like....everything is done. LOL..

grrrrr... im gonna take 2.4 later.. in like 45 mins??!! bless me....

and... somehow.. he gave me those eyes.... maybe he've seen it before.. hao diu lian ahhhh!!!!

hahahha....

jiayou!!!

* i slept in kellett's class again!!! so bad*


*i'm forgetting him. yes. I WILL! *

No comments: