Thursday, May 10, 2007

it ended.

yeah.. SYF ended.
all the tears too....
grats to CO.
though we shld be feelin happy for the school..
but the evil root in me tells me its nt good for the choir...
i cried so hard yesterday... but not because of the results..
because of my SL not giving up on me, our conductor's hard work, our senior's hardowork.. and the WHOLE CHOIR'S hardwork...
JANICE! U RAWK! THANKYOU AGAIN! HAH
yeahh.....and angela too.. sorry for wetting ur shoulder again and again. hah..
and yesterday...was the worst i ever felt.....
my eyes felt really hot... my face was really hot..... and i could feel the hot air around me......
but...... goosebumps were all over and i was shivering becoz i was feelin so cold....
my head was throbbing like mad.. and my nose was so blocked.....
but thanks to the really cute medicine and faith ( who accompanied me to the doc ) ... i got well immediately after the medication.. and the doctor was really acting cool in a really cute way.
hahah
ohh.. and guess wht... i've got 3 chalets in june... when i have soooo much work to catch up with
i totally do not understand chapters 5 -7 for math.... and even 1 - 4 if u throw me questions.. i wun noe how to do...

so dead....... but lets see how long i can survive.... hahah.. jiayou pple!!!!
choir is a mugger cca.. LOL....fellow choir members pls come to C4 after 4 if u wanna mug everyday (:
sing as one, work as one. ^^

No comments: