Friday, May 4, 2007

insecured and very depressed

i dun wanna blog much abt why i'm depressed, cause i think its rather stupid and i don't really know why i'm feeling depressed too... yeahh.. i dont smoke.. so it wasnt the depressant...

okayy.... so i was really down today... in fact most of the time recently..
so i've been wanting to cry out loud..... but i had to laugh it off...
so i'm in disguise, trying to hide the loneliness i'm going through......
and so i gave up...... i'm just going to let it all out later...
but i guess i'm just an invisible man....



SIGHS. IM AFRAID I CANT SING WELL, I'M AFRAID I CANT EXPRESS MY CHARACTER WELL.. ( coz even in real life... i dun even express myself well ) IM AFRAID OF THE ACCUMULATED THINGS I HAVE TO RUSH AND DO......AND ALL THE WORK, I'VE GOT NO KNOWLEDGE TO COMPLETE THEM, I'M SO AFRAID TO BE ALONE, SO AFRAID THAT I'M ALWAYS OUT OF THE CROWD, SO AFRAID THAT I HAVE TOO MUCH FLAWS TO SHOW PPLE WHT I'M GOOD AT ( i guess theres nth im good at except for whinning and ranting and emoing over here )SO AFRAID OF THE INSECURITY. SO AFRAID OF MYSELF. IM JUST VERY AFRAID OF EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD.
IM SIMPLY, A-F-R-A-I-D

S A V E M E

No comments: