Saturday, October 18, 2008

why am i here?

a good question, i should be studying, why am i here?
another way of looking at this question.... "what the hell am i doing here, i just don't belong here.." a line from the song creep, by radiohead, if u havent heard it and don't intend to get emo, don't.
decided that i should break the rules and make an entry here.. rules are meant to be broken yo.
precisely why i havent been mugging much , too much of the " i wanna live my own way" mentality going on...
i dunno why, but i'm feeling it all over again.
it seems, or at least i myself feel, that i'm like square, trying hard to fit in a circle.
a circle where i don't belong, a circle that has its own sunshine and laughter...
irregardless of my presence, perhaps, my existence serves only to create more misery.. more troubles... and more.... awkwardness.... i dunno what more to say, since in one way or another, i dun matter......
this song's my song... fit me aptly, awkwardly and rightly....wth, don't even know what im spouting anymore.....
back to math..... back to numbing off......

"Creep"

When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so fucking special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice when I'm not around
You're so fucking special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell I'm doing here?
I don't belong here

She's running out the door
She's running out
She runs runs runs

Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want
You're so fucking special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
I don't belong here

No comments: