Friday, October 10, 2008

GRADUATION DAY

this graduation day's pretty different. if not very much of a difference.
sad to say, i didn't feel much as compared to 4I
where i teared so much..
and we had so much fun right after grad day, girls n boys, rmb the super long captain's ball match?? and rmb the stupid things like human pyramid and "air" shots??? those days, gone forever, but those fond moments will remain, in my heart.... i miss you guys.. it was a class of 41, yet, the rule stays, one for all, all for one.. rmb the class photo session??? where u vain guys dash to the toilet to make a last hair check and got a earful instead??!... haha, that was really memorable, when the girls decided to join in the punishment as well... despite the few discrimination and unhappy events, 4I is still 4I .
(oh, and 骏, I recalled the fountain of wealth pact we made as i reminisce about the past today!)

0732, a class of less than 30, yet painfully segregated due to our diverse combinations. bonded together only by History and GP... but still, an unexpected O level cert led me to NYJC , led me into this class, so i would say, fate put us together for a reason, so lets still have each other in others in our hearts no matter what...i have made great friends in 0732 as well, really, all of you are great people, we just do not have enough time with each other to bond more. JIAYOU guys, everyone of you, even those who arent taking the As with us... despite the rising oil prices, i will not hesitate and be generous with my oil supply.. since i have loads of it. hehe. ok, i can feel the temperature going down.. back to the emotional talk, theres many friends i've made through the stay, since my first day was a very blank canvas, with Zhi Xun, Dom and Jasper being the only souls i know.. so i would say, i did a pretty good job in adapting (or not?) to the relatively different and new environment... i'm really thankful too, to the peeps in choir, the times where we practiced really hard for syf and concerts... it was afterall the first place that made me felt at home in NY, so for those memories and friends that i've made, i'm really grateful as well.
BFF Buin -
never knew i would meet someone so close to my heart....
the words i wanna say...........
i guess you wld know what. so i shall not elaborate here lest u tear by reading my blog.
LOL.

yupp. to all my beloved beloved precious friends, thanks for walking by my life, giving me the support and listening ear whenever i needed. your footprints will be left in my heart permanently, so be nice, just walk by, don't step too hard, it may hurt.... and.. MISS ME!! =DDD

with that, this will/might be the last post till i have a breather, for now, like all of the others. i'm gonna buck up, and stop watching so much vids, stop playing so much addictive games and, stop stoning....

EVERYONE LETS JIAYOU ALRIGHT?!?!!! THE LAST LAP. JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU!! AJA HWAITING!!!!!!!!

signing off, with loads of love.
leen.

No comments: