Sunday, October 19, 2008

FOOD AND MORE FOOD

brighter things for a change.
Oppa and Unnie brought me out.
hehe. good food brighten things up..
along with good company and good sights (:
let the pics do the talking.. hehehe.



self timer shot. poor oppa hit his leg. hahaha!

trying to steal a shot since photos aint allowed at our area

feeding me raw meat...urghh


me and hamtaro?! LOL.

Elaine and Eileen (:

the traditional jap dining table.

UNNIE! and I (:

had alot of fun with the 2 at marina square.. walked ard in attempt to find the singapore flyer. found it with not much esctasy, since we got sick of looking for it. ( quite disappointed, expected something mroe romantic.. HAHA. )... though i was a bit bright and kinda radiating heat, i manage to keep the chill with my ever paralyzed method of talking.. 24/7, come find me t o get a chill (: hahaha.

No comments: