Monday, August 6, 2007

really tired

theres really so much work today, so one quick post before i start my endless night.

today i was really PMS-ing.. just don't feel right, especially in chinese class, where the passage we have to copy is just so friggin long.. and we ahd to write another 3-400 words!.. my nose was blockedat such a right time can.. and i was having the stupid cramps.. holding my bladder to complete the work.. and super hungry! everything was simply at the wrg time!! so i put up all my fringe and my classmates were thinking i was pschyed or smth.. hahhaa..
anyway.. thanks and sorry if you had to put up with my MSes.. hahha.. (:

haha.. went "shopping" with theresa.. and i begin to suspect myself!! since i've got such a loving wife.. LOL... yeah.. but.. no thanks. im gay.. i like guys (: hahaha..
but still lao po!! i love you like siao!!! ^^ and my other jiemeis and dearies (:

choir was ok today.. quite effective, coz i finally learnt the way and not know the things i need to do.. but how i can go about doing it.. like using singing voice.. i've been told upteen times tt i can even spout it in my dreams.. but i dunno how... but today.. was quite ok.. practiced in my bathroom.. i pity my neighbours.. sorry!!! hahaha..

yepp.. and tuition was tiring.. i fell asleep! in tuition.. and yanshan had to wake me up.. lol.. ok.. i shant sleep in tuition classes next time..

yay! hols coming soon!!! (:

jiayou guys!!!!

*sighs.. i dint see him recently.. not at the station even.. [pouts] *

No comments: