Wednesday, August 8, 2007

farewell.

yest had national day celebration!! it seemed to be more of a chinese new yr celebration with all the lion dance and puglistic society stunts.. haaha.. well... my fav. banana man from PSS2 came and sang for us.. wow. dint knw he was from NY!! and my chi teacher was his CT?! hahah. im so amused. (why m i talking like 3sa?! ) ok... sorry.. i'll just get copyright from her.. yeah, back to the topic.. he sang damn well la! and Javin from CSS2 sang mo ri zhi lian with him.. wow. its like nice.. tot they wld spoil one of my all time fav. but,... great job!! ^^ yepp.. tt was prolly the main attraction.. OHH and before i forget to put in the teacher's item... lemme say... MMk was sooo cute n cool and... Ms Lyn. Poh's students.. do u guys believe it??!!!! she performed!! dancing n singing... like totally no link.. hahah! ok... i dint get to see her clearly coz of the pathetic corner we were squeezed into... but.. from wht my fellow econs classmates said... she was ... UNBELIEVEABLE! hahah. after the concert was GP lesson.. how nice.. LOL.. some of my 4 idealist went back to CV.. sighs... too bad i had the parade.. if not i wld have gone back too..!!

aft the whole thing, faith n angela came to my place.. faith was like dropping-dead-right-at-the-spot de situation... everyones really tired.. so we went back to take a nap before we go for the party... den.. ended up only me n lala sleeping.. and faith was like trying to scare me.. (As always.. lol)

the party was like a ktv session.. quite few pple.. expected much more... hahaha... i went home to grab a bag of my karaoke discs.. and 2 more mics for them.. .if not.. i think everyone will just be stuck singing fish leong the whole night... yeahh... but iwas quite tired n sianed to sing... and i dint eat much also.. kinda hungry.. but no appetite... took pictures and smiled so much tt my mouth was cramping.. hahaa... and jaymie set up her love-tell booth again.. haaha... Altos were like all crowding ard the table for her zhan pu..

she solved my greatest heart-affair!! and yes!!! i dont like him!!!!! but hes deeply in love with the other gal.. omg.. jaymie shi pro de.. coz everyone was saying theirs also very zhun... and... in that case... the prev time she did it for me... was also zhun den???!!! that means... i shld have just told him la... arggghhh... ok.. im just a ben dan... always letting chances slip by me... this kinda things are like so hard to come... but somehow.. i always have a knack for letting them go....

eileen!! just wake up and stop being so afraid!!!! ahahha.. jaymie told me not to be so afraid of everything also... ok.. maybe nt just her... hahaha.. yep... next time i wil zhen xi de la........

for my work.. theres like so much to do.. but i'll go chiong after this super long post... hahhaa... yepp.. i m locked at home.. in my small lil table.. my lil confined space.. i thought i cld have gone to cp.. maybe can scout for him there also.. hahaha... ok... stop daydreaming gal!

oh yeahh.. and yest was like super freaky la.. on the lrt... 2 indian men kept smiling at me... =.= i've got nth against indian men la.. but they are just simply smiling grossingly... like gonna rob or kidnap me lidat.. paranoial.. haaha.. dun blame me la... i said in the profile i think too much alrdy..

ok... i guess this is one of the longest post i even have in this blog.. so i shd buzz of and do my work alrdy.. tAta!

- 20 cents*-

No comments: