Friday, July 27, 2007

tired. but motivated!

its meet the parents today!!!
this is very different from my sec sch la...
coz in sec sch... PTC ( parent teacher conference) was under council's duty..
but this is like... own time own target sign up sheet thingy.. haahah.. yeahh
well... was quite nervous about it coz my grades suck and who knws wht pck will say..
given he is abit... you knw.. in our class.. hahaa..rather bimbotic and such.. haha..
but ended up was quite ok.. and my dad's quite "interactive".. LOL

I love the Lit room!!! (: the sleep before othello was by far the most comfortable sleep in school!!(thanks to amanda! ) hahha.. ok.. yeah.. so me, amanda, elaine n faith were hanging ard the lit room till around 8 plus den we finaly got our dinner!!! everyone was super hungry!!!! but, the wait was worth while.. coz we got to eat together..
i love girls talk...
but inferiority complex sorta creeps back now and den...
i knw im not likeable...
but i'll try to change..

so one of my wish, is to be a better person... (:
i'll try hard...

actually.... i dun always want to be a clown.... and all the world dun really loves a clown... but somehow.. im used to "entertaining" pple.. and sometimes/ most of the times.. it made me feel better when i see my frens happy, laughing... but sometimes... dun really work out.. or shld i say... back fire?! well, i dunno... i just want to be happy among happy frens...

and... i wanna be stronger... im like so weak and vulnerable... paranoid, sensitive and everything.... but... u cant expect a person to have ego/ confidence when from young he/she's not building up the heart walls with enough love that she needs...
it still pains me, even though its not very much... but in a corner of my little heart... something still thugs... some part of me is just missing.....

i wanna be stronger... not bullied anymore... not treated as a minority.. accepted by majority... maybe pple tell me that i am actually surrounded by many frens.. (i knw its true..) but... i am just very insecured....

okayy..i shldnt go on with this le...

pray for god to give me the strength and power to face this society. the courage,
the security and to be better person, better friend and better family member.

i hope.. it will be answered.

i believe..



im motivated to study..so i'm going off now...
take care guys...
thats all folks!

No comments: