Saturday, July 7, 2007

im crazy

i got crazy today...
no it wasnt me if u saw me at PS today..
it was the stupid twin of mine..
the stupid twin had zero ability of containing her emotions and whtsoever.

for the happy things...
firstly! i saw BRANSON n SHERHAN! haha... (sorry ahh!! ) yeah yeah.. they were with their guitars... going play pool and guitar i guess.. hahaa.. and they got talent spotted... deets pls refer to the 2 main charac. LOL... anyway.. PS is like the common hangout for us i guess.. hahha.
i saw my jiemeis.. ok. just one.. PEiSHAN!! haha..
yeahh.. and her dear.. with stewart, ping n raymond, and the rest of their friends..
dint see vivian tho... hahaha..
anyway.. after seeing em...smth hit me... i dunno wht.. but a feelin just washed over..
i was feelin very stressed up abt me screwing up the meeting with my cuzins...
so stressed up i thought i wanted to run home...
but.. i guess i was too emotional abt tt??! hahaha .. yeah..

for the crap things..
i was snuggling in my blankie... blowing tissues and trying to comprehend my stupid laser articles..
sorry mates!! i'll finish my part before sunday night.... yeahh.. my eyes are hot and its getting heavy... so...ciao!!!

i NEED sleep...

No comments: