Saturday, November 14, 2009

sighh.....
unrequited er, not love but i don't know what. HAHAH
and I still couldn't quite figure out what was the factor of attraction.. hmmms.
whyyyyy......

I'm just rambling for the sake of 2 people owight?!??! pls start feeling honoured. LOL
and roomie i love you too!! cant wait for movie marathon!! hahaha!
and i thought i'll meet you today my wife!! its been how long since we last met!?!?!??! like 100 years?? yi ri bu jian ge san qiu??? lol. forgot how its used alrdy. but i hope u understood that line! LOL!! but i think not. I MISS YOU BIGGIE TIME. hoping for the best for ur As yeahh!! so u can come NTU too!!! oh and BUIN! can u pls link urself and tag me?!?!?!? ^^ (lol. link yourself and tag me sounds like some orientation game. HAHAHAH) =>>> sorry about the self amusement. i think i can set up my own amusement park tt no one else will find fun except ME! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, self amusement got me a little high, but i still don't know what wrong i'm feeling right now, so i decide i shld go sleep soooon

No comments: