Thursday, November 26, 2009

AHHHHHHHHH

LOL. i really cannot rmb which day we're supposed to meet again!!!!!! hahahahaha pls do not kill me! had an amazing time yesterday yo!!!!!!! Happiest day since dunno when!! and guess what, the laughing bug latched itself on me when i got home.. i laughed nonnnn stop, nearly thought i was gonna get a heart attack. HEART not HARD.
HAHAHAS, and my bro found out where the snow flake came from... it was from my strap =.= made us happy for nothing! lol!!!! and my mum is very against me going to Tokyo.. haiz... still trying to persuade her, but i may just get the ticket first and see how. HAHAH. AMAZING FOOOOOOD HERE I COMEEEE!!!!!!!! and i can visit my cousin!!! gonna let her know soon, so she can join in the persuading squad. exams are coming to an end.. it almost feels like the end, because i'm not in any mood to mug. NOT ANY AT ALL. its a friday and i feel like going out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will, but just dunno where. BOOHOOO. its like half the population will be out there on the streets cause its a public holiday. ahhhhhh!!! KITTY LAB!! angela gng with her mum , bro going with gf.. AHHHH i wanna go toooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my left eye lid still wouldnt stop twitching ever since i woke up... some mega mega good thing gonna happen ?!!???! Like someone gonna drop me a 5 million cheque so i can stop studying? lol. or am i gonna bump in to the man of my dreams later? hahahahha. wishful thinking on my part here, but at the rate its twitching, it feels like a mega good thing. LOL. This entry is full of exclaimation marks and ahhhh, and hahahhas. lol!!!!! and lol. OMGGG. BFF!! LOVE U DEEP DEEP!!! I DINT GET ENOUGH HUGS YESTERDAY.. ): ROOOMIE!!!! MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!

No comments: