Friday, September 11, 2009

Home.

Found my background a little too emo.
Change of colours!!! hope it changes my mood as well.
chionging starts later!!!!
time flies by like the snitch. and i'm no harry potter.
So i'm gonna find back the momentum and chase after lost time yeah.
just woke up if you notice the incoherrence in my rambling.
only reached home at bout 4 plus, had lunch, washed up abit and i flopped on my bed and died.
yupp. gonna dive in again to charge a little more before i start on work!!
weehee. love my bed totally (: the bed at hall gives me backaches everytime......
and not to mention insomnia. been tossing and turning for the past few nights.
despite turning in at bout 3am I still find myself inching about and gasping for air.
My sinus aint helping me breathe better.....i need my aircon (oh dear, i sound like a B.I.M.B.O! )

HTHT quite a bit with seohying. (: we're really quite similar in some ways. we'll really get sick of each other by the end of sem 1. HAHAHAHA.
Adm is an amazing place at night ! Jupitor was damn clearrrrr.... the moon turned red. don't think its the right way to see it but, it turned oranged literally. seeing is believing, in a way?

been on an emotional rollercoaster, didn't feel quite nice..
still a hollow shell..
neither here nor there.....
i don't understand myself at all.......
Wheres the bird girl?? perhaps, the epiphany will come soon?

No comments: