Thursday, May 8, 2008

JIAYOU

okayy. firstly, one thing that impacted me alot was the thing that PCK said to me
" she says your math won't make it. which means you won't pass"
i felt something bit me hard, like a piece of my flesh tearing away..
okay la, nt that bad. HAHA. anyway. plus wht my bro told me yest.
im like totally motivated to work hard! YES!!!
i will work hard!!!! hehe. JIAYOU! create optimum environment to work in..
work smart. and i will get to the top!!!!!!!!

and YAY! no more tenants! im sealing up the place.
no more intrusions, no more invasions.
yupp. till next year... and during this period of time, its gotta revamp, renovate and put on fresh coats of paints to welcome the new owner. and its gotta be a freehold space on high price.

okay. i got too metaphorical to the extent that no one understood. HAH!
alright.. jiayous with gp!!!! im gonna need more sleep! =D

take care guys!!!

No comments: