Sunday, May 11, 2008

can you feel the love tonight~

my gosh.. i feel like doing something romantic tonight! hahaha
random me have random feelings. HAHA
and i feel like screaming!!!!!
it took me like 3 days to do my gp presentation... redone it like upteen times...
problem with perfectionists.. cant say its perfect now... but i tried to not go off tangent like what i always do..
my parents are out for wedding dinner tonight!!
and my mum look super cute!!!!!! HAHAHA..
issit the radiance added on by mother's day?!? lol..
but her new haircut really make her look so cute!!! hahahah...
oh, and i have the sudden urge to cook my own dinner.. lols...
speaking of random...... i miss my wife!! HAHAHA... or hubby now?! lol! confused identities and roles.. lols...
and wifey! its unfair k! i've been man for sooo long..lols.. arent u gonna return me manly love?! LOL!! and u got too much from him alrdy!! so gimme more!! yes.. MORE!!!!
hahaa, and theres another moment of realization....
this is really random coz this matter happened soo long ago.. and only its recently that i learnt something from it... haha. [ I had eyes. but I couldn't see. the next time, I will look, with my heart. (: ]
im just talking to myself now.. just in case you pple are confused over wht im talking about.. hahaha! yeahh... can totally ignore this part...

okieee... so right now i have 3 choices : 1) go to a beach and feed myself to the mosquitos and red ants 2) go to coldstorage and get stuffs to cook. 3) stone until my bro get food for me. hahaha

hahhaa.. im feeling unsettled and jumpy.. shoo myself off before i start spouting nonsense.. lol..
BYEE XD

No comments: