Tuesday, December 18, 2007

ESCAPE

it was a day of fun and excitement at the escape theme park yesterday. went out with jac, faith, stella, meixuan and qing. it was their 7th annivasary thus the tickets were only sold at 7 bucks! huge deals huh. anyway, tried the wild and wet thingy for my first time... was worrying and feared for nth, coz afterall it was fun. mx was screaming even more than me la. haahah. yup, everything was fun. and we took the revolving space thingy for like 5 times till it close... it was really heaven up there. it was like an addiction for me and jac... and one thing about escape was the height limit... .omgosh.... those pple were just carrying the pole around measuring my height can.... gahhh... but i think the height limit for the go kart thing shld be higher... coz apparently.. i had some difficulty stepping on the accelerator and the brakes... and.. omgosh, it was the worse thing tt happened throughout the hols.. i was coming down at high speed from the slope.. and i lost control of the steering wheel and crashed right into the curb.... caused a rather major jam there... the impact was sooo huge.. i cant even turn my neck... and my chest is in some major pain right now.... no idea wht to do... doctor or not...? coz my mum told me this before i left: " don't play until here pain there pain come back complain to me.".. yupp.. so i cant let her know... and... gahhhh.... worried! hahha. paranoid?! i dunno, but it hurts la... call me "gu niang" ba... (well, im a gal! ) ...... ok.. lemme sink in my own worries.. so long!!! CIAO~

No comments: