Saturday, December 5, 2009

sigh oh sigh, why oh why.

I'm in a super URGH mood now. =(
my mum's nt helping. you girls know what I mean. haiz.
Faith must be off in korea right now.
SY back soon..
BUIN YOU'LL LEAVE SOON TOO.. HAOOOOOOOOO..?!?!??!?!?!

finished twilight and i really wanna get my hands on new moon soon!!!!!
bringing two of cecelia's new books back to hall to emo with me
these books are not doing much good to me.
except leaving me to swoon and croon at every little detail. haiz
can only read them off from books, watch them on screen.
dream a little dream, not wishing to wake sometimes..
i had bad luck for 19 years and still on going....
so god, it better be good when it comes.
or are u just not gonna let it happen. ):
most of us are feeling the same eh? i feel you girls, totally.

hahaha, 骏!!I suddenly rmbed our suntec water fountain pact. lol. i forgot what date it was alrdy luh. xmas eve?! was it 5 years or 10 years? lol!

the sky's turning dark... don't think i'm gonna shop alrdy..
so not in the mood pls. will some nice angel sprinkle some happy dust on me please?!
i prolly need a bucketful. sigh. okayyy. i'll go bask myself in more books..

ciao~

No comments: