Friday, April 24, 2009

Dead, Alive and Dead again…

 

The red glove pumps its fist, with momentum and rhythm like a death march. Dull, solemn and lifeless.

That is, if you put my current lifestyle on a chart… It will be a stream line with occasional flickers and inclining gradients, and nothing else. My life monitor, constantly reminding me to keep it up and beating again… To no avail, though.

Forgot the last time I blogged properly, simply because there is nothing going on. Nothing worth of mention. Oh, my bulb flickered up there, reminding me I should at least bring up the passion in my life, Singing. I forgot when I started minding, started thinking about every note I sing and being conscious of it, not to let it go OFF. In addition to my big fat blank on my romance page, I hear, I see , I feel no soul in my voice. Perhaps just an empty imitation that is not even up to mark. My emotions, once so overpowering and overbearing, nest on a funnel. Draining away, seep, trickle , gone.

Ok, back to the monotonous tune, (This reminds me of “Past Midnight” , and why do I bring up Boey?!) Having a tuition session for the first time in my entire life of approximately 18 and a half years, as a teacher instead of the previous salutation I had bore for another half of my life. Woops, did it go too serious? FYI, I am just doing a relief job for 2 lessons through Elaine’s recommendation. THANKS GIRL! . OWE YOU ONE. BUT, I do hope I wouldn’t be out to disgrace anyone. After all, this is my virgin attempt, and still has no idea what i’ll be doing. When I told my mum i’ll be helping out in English, she shot me the very dubious “are-you-serious” look and quickly reminded me of the pain of getting an E for the damned general paper. Oh well , I don’t know. I doubt myself most of the time, and still am waiting for that confident side of me to emerge . Maybe its just crouching in one corner, locked and chained up , awaiting for the right epiphany. MAYBE?

No comments: