Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Confessions of the drama queen!

 

Do not be mistaken, I’m not implying that my life will take a turn to some screen-play or anything like that..

BUT, the number of dramas I’ve watched over this holidays is freaking way too many!! I can top the “No. Of Videos Watched” chart already.

Now on my final 2 episodes for Star Lit. The protagonist’s illness has deteriorated, death smells near…… sigh… I’m a sucker for these kinda shows… and after so many tear jerkers and dramas, I’ve learnt to control my “tap” more. hahah. I wouldn’t cry over little little things now. HEH!!! Oh, now it reminds me, Jerry Yan can really act well!! hahah, his acting skills indeed improved alot… At least, hes not just a vase (:

SECRET CODE!!!!!!!!!! HMV better be quick!!!!  

I’m singing less and less I realised… Its become something serious, like an everyday assessment, rather than an interest or habit that i used to have…Its getting tiring and stressful…
That passion I used to have, i gotta retrieve it, hold it tightly and not let go… again.

No comments: