Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2009 is coming!!!!!
New year wishes!!!!!!!!

1) Get into a local U!!
2) To do up a proper port folio!!
3) Improve on my singing and build up confidence!!!!
4) For all family , friends and myself to be healthy and happy!!!!!!!
5) To meet my Mr. Right!!!! =D

Top 5 wishes for next year... haiz.. all feels damn hard.
GAMBATTE!!!!!!!
HWAITING!!!!
JIAYOU!!!!




Drawing is really harder than i thought.
And me being perfectionist is not helping.....
ahhhh. i think theres gonna be a hole in my sketch soon.
just drawing the croquis is a chore...
practice practice practice!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Yay!!! i got a job!!!
hahaha. details not very clear..
but at least i get experience in the media field..
BUT, my job is to interview people. not exactly doing media stuffs. yeahh
Renumeration , pay, i've gt no idea........... i didnt menton much about the pay in my mail. or rather i DID NOT at all.. was just hoping to get something to do in mediacorp. experience comes first.

OH! and here are the pics for 5.1/6.2 gathering!!






No comments: