Wednesday, February 27, 2008

dead, revived, dead again.

been so caught up with school work and choir...
sleep, i've been missing it all..
other than dozing off and not realizing it until someone pokes me.
is that sleeping? how can i stop myself from sleeping when i don't even know when i've alrdy dozed off...
its not simple for those who do not understand..
i believe everyone has different minds, different thinking, different body conditions..
please do not show that you understand when u you truly don't.
coz im confused myself.
i need my own revelation... sighhhh

crisis moment. is this?
a time when u think that life is nothing but a process of death..
when all the things you go through now, all the unhappiness, all the laughter, all the tears..
all the sleepless nights.. all the As and "Papers"... all boils down to nothing in the end.. does it?
sorry, but you're reading a cynic's blog. so parden my pessimism here... prolly end after my As... which is dumb ranting now, coz i know that after As... these entries will only be seen as nothing...
really.... when u pass the certain stages in life.. crucial it may seem at that point of time... but in the end, it dosent really matter...
im just tired.. and blabbering nonsense.. again.....
ok... my bed's calling out to me... tata~

No comments: